Information Assurance and Security Compliance
Failing to protect the Federal Government’s IT systems, data, and informatics from ever-increasing cyber threats will drastically impact our economy and national security. Further, the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) landscape has become increasingly difficult to navigate – particularly as the DoD transitions from the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) to the DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (DIARMF).
Our information assurance (IA) and security compliance services help maintain the data confidentiality, integrity, and availability an agency needs to continue accomplishing its mission in the face of cyber threats. Our team is made up of the best personnel in the cybersecurity industry – with training, clearances, and certifications like Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP), our people align with DoD 8570.01-M requirements and meet Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level III requirements. We offer security compliance services like:
- C&A, including DIACAP, DIARMF, National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST), and the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Vulnerability and threat management
- Information assurance management
- Data spill solutions
- Security Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M)
- Cybersecurity solutions implementation and maintenance
- Continuity of Operations (COOP) and disaster recovery (DR)
From IT support systems to medical devices that treat our nation’s wounded warriors, our experienced team understands how to take our clients’ products through the full lifecycle certification process. We work hard to make sure every client meets or exceeds DoD and federal compliance requirements so they can rest easy knowing their data and systems are protected.