Infrastructure and Operations
Today, Government leaders are challenged to creatively boost IT infrastructure operations while minimizing costs and maintaining security. Goals to modernize, consolidate, and virtualize often collide with ever-tightening budgets and evolving technologies. The need for a cost-effective way to sustain aging hardware is greater than ever.
Incorporating the industry-tested principles of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) with our client’s culture and requirements, our team helps align our client’s IT needs with business goals so their IT infrastructure can proactively respond to the challenges of today – and tomorrow.
Our approach focuses on maximizing visibility in each phase of the infrastructure management process. We use real-time data to inform decisions that greatly improve our clients’ service strategy, design, transition, and operations. Our infrastructure support services include:
- ITIL and IT Service Management (ITSM)-based data center operations management
- Desktop and peripheral management
- Installs, moves, adds, changes (IMAC)
- Asset management
- Server administration across a variety of platforms, including Windows, Unix, and Linux
- Database administration with multiple database backend systems
- SAN/NAS and storage administration, including high-volume data management
- Network administration and optimization
- Virtualization and infrastructure consolidation
- Cloud services
- Tiers 1-4 help desk and end-user support
- Security engineering and enterprise architecture
- Performance monitoring and optimization
- Capacity planning
Whether an agency is searching for an energy-efficient way to manage a data center, a user-friendly help desk, or end-user training with impact – our team’s scalable, cost-efficient, and results-driven infrastructure services help take our clients’ organizations to the next level. Our team is available around the clock to deliver the high-quality support needed to keep our clients’ missions moving forward.