Portfolio and Program Management
Planning for the future while making the most of operations today is an enormous challenge for healthcare delivery systems, regardless of their size. Based on the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), our portfolio and program management services arm our clients with the tools they need to plan, execute, monitor, and control all aspects of their programs.
Using a cross-functional approach, we collaborate with our clients to identify short- and long-term objectives, capture return on investment, and improve operational performance. Drawing on best practice-based standard operating procedures (SOPs), project dashboards, and metrics, we help our clients make data-driven decisions that take them one step closer to achieving their goals. Our services include:
- Administrative support. We develop project schedules and coordinate programs so our clients can focus less on the details and more on achieving their mission.
- Acquisition planning. Through analyses of alternatives, we help our clients select the best products and services for their healthcare delivery system.
- Performance reporting. Using qualitative and quantitative risk analyses, we monitor performance through proactive risk management and mitigation.
- Trend analysis. We conduct multidimensional analyses of customer demand, changing demographics, and payer and technology innovation trends to ensure our clients are always on the leading edge.
- Governance support. Our team coordinates and participates in governance boards like integrated project teams, joint requirements boards, and change control boards.
With years of experience under their belts, our portfolio and program managers provide our clients with the insightful analyses and surveillance needed to make data-driven decisions for their organizations. Most importantly, we help them improve performance and get the most out of their resources so they can focus on delivering the best healthcare possible.
Managing anesthesia effectively: UCS’s ARMD solution.
Overview of Health Services and Solutions at UCS.
Want to see how our services have real impact? Read our case study.
Contact us for more information.