Contract Number: N00178-14-D-7985
Contract Life: November 19, 2013 - December 31, 2019
Points of Contact
Abhijit Dhumne, CEO
(703) 591-5100 x200
Sachin Chandra, Vice President
(703) 591-5100 x210
About Navy SeaPort-e
Using a web-based e-business procurement portal, the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Warfare Centers established the SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) Multiple Award Contract (MAC) vehicle to facilitate performance-based service acquisition, leverage buying power, improve business intelligence, and reduce cycle time. In October 2004, the Virtual SYSCOM Commanders formalized an agreement to expand the ordering community of SeaPort-e to include all Virtual SYSCOM activities and to leverage the success of SeaPort-e in achieving its objectives.
UCS is pleased to offer extensive industry knowledge, proven best practices, and applied cost savings initiatives to all Virtual SYSCOM activities as a prime SeaPort-e vendor. Clients include:
– Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
– Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
– Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
– Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
– Military Sealift Command (MSC)
– Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
– Strategic Systems Programs (SSP)
– Office of Naval Research (ONR)
– U.S. Marine Corps (USMC)
UCS is qualified to operate in each of the seven geographical zones spanning the entire U.S. We provide services across all 22 SeaPort-e functional areas.
Please refer to the Navy SeaPort-e website for additional information.
UCS’s Quality Assurance Program
UCS maximizes quality by ensuring all team personnel are held accountable for monitoring project deliverables and client satisfaction. Our organizational structure establishes clear lines of authority and responsibility for administrative, technical, and supporting tasks defined and scheduled for each of our programs. Our execution of each program ensures quality control is a focus.
Our approach to quality control is comprised of four major activities:
1. Regularly monitoring specific performance metrics (e.g. participant surveys, supervisor survey data, key benchmark studies) to identify emerging trends and areas of improvement.
2. Conducting periodic satisfaction surveys to obtain an accurate and current understanding of customer satisfaction with UCS’s programs and services. This is critical to ensuring we hear the voice of the customer as we continue improving and expanding our strategic services.
3. Performing annual assessments of education programs against quality benchmarks and best practices, including industry guidelines published by organizations such as Gartner and Forrester Research.
4. Providing performance data access to UCS and client program management to communicate the results of continuous program monitoring.
With experience in project management, software development, testing, functional and technical requirements drafting, help desk support, and training, we have the expertise to monitor and respond to issues immediately as they occur within our client base.
|Task Order Number||Title||Award Date|
|N00178-14-D-7985-EH01||NAVSEA SPS||March 2, 2016|
|N00178-14-D-7985-EX02||NMOTC IT Support||March 1, 2015|
|N00178-14-D-7985-EX01||BUMED M3B1 Healthcare Operations||June 23, 2015|
|N00178-14-D-7985-EX03||BUMED M3 Clin-Ops||April 28, 2016|
|N0018917F3027||BUMED Qualifications and Standards||August 31, 2017|
|N65236-18-F-3076||SSC Atlantic Command Network Services Support||May 11, 2018|
|N6523619F3002||NOLA ESD||November 8, 2018|
|Name||DUNS||SeaPort-e Prime||Zones||Business Size|
|Axiom Resource Management, LLC||002207459||Yes||2||Large|
|CACI Technologies Inc.||057364507||Yes||1-7||Large|
|CACI Enterprise Solutions, Inc.||145070723||No||Large|
|CACI-CMS Information Systems, Inc.||177049236||Yes||Large|
|Contracting Resources Group, Inc.||130886604||Yes||1,2,4||Small|
|Enterprise Information Services, Inc. dba ESI||877501676||Yes||1-7||Large|
|Integrated Finance and Accounting Solutions, LLC||790473453||Yes||1-7||Small|
|Redport Information Assurance, LLC||966193638||No||Small|
|Whitley, Bradley, & Brown, Inc.||131873457||Yes||1-7||Large|